Welcome to Mindmix
We are a tech company that deeply understands business and digital transformation - and understand that change is constant. Commercially aware, technically astute with extensive experience of strategy, execution and delivery. Get in touch if you seek a different perspective in the ambiguous and fast changing world of today. We are based in the Plexal tech hub in London's Olympic Park, contact us if you'd like a chat about anything digital.
Mindmix is founded by an Ex-Amazon and Microsoft global technology & product executive and (ex)computer scientist. Commercially minded with 20+ years of proven success in global technology companies and VC backed startups. Extensive experience across multiple disciplines & market sectors(e-commerce,edtech, streaming video,retail,digital publishing, fintech) - gained from high growth businesses, new verticals and in particular disrupted industries.
We have an array of expertise we can help with
Full stack technology
With such a vast array of technology options in the world, it can seem daunting and confusing at times, we can help you:
- Virtual CTO/CPO service - get all the experience and help as you need without a full time commitment
- Analysis of architecture and tech stack approach to delivery and cloud first approach
- Codeless architecture for rapid prototyping and proof of concepts
- Audit and analysis of 3rd party software including contract negotiation
- Patent identification and filing for emerging ideas
- R&D tax advice and other tech grants
- Cyber security reviews and best practice
- Due diligence on potential mergers/acquistions
Ideas and execution should be a given! We'll help you get on a delivery cadence and get things done:
- Structuring software development processes for success
- Turn around projects that are failing/not delivering intended value
- Rapid prototyping, Kanban and agile process implementation and coaching
- Optimising visibility and viability of progress of projects and programmes
Organisations and priorities can change quickly. Scaling combined with rapid execution are challenges that can be overcome:
- Transformation programmes and expertise for businesses
- Tech and cultural fit for varying levels of software engineers /product and leadership
- Communication best practices - from decades of experience running distributed teams
- Presenting agile organisational design that is adaptable and performant
Product & Data
Your product and how you approach data is critical. We add value in a number of ways:
- Building product frameworks and vision from MVP onwards
- The value and implementation of technology such as Machine Learning & AI when creating your products
- Prioritisation and optimisation criteria and ideas
- Structuring roadmaps and aligning dependencies across multiple roadmaps
- Creating and implementing Data strategies
A selection of some of our clients
Tech leadership, strategy and execution
Digital strategy and execution
Data and strategy
Data and tech strategy
B2C Ecommerce Platform
Design and deliver e-commerce platform
Non Profit Platform
Design and delivery of website during COVID-19 to help feed NHS
Tech and product advisory as Non exec director
"When it comes to technology, Ijaz is always my first point of call. Ijaz has the ability to make you think ambitiously about technology to help your company grow quickly, whilst also remaining realistic and strategic about how and when to bring technology solutions on-board. He understands how technology can support businesses at every level of development - from idea generation through to start-up, scale and beyond. His experience in working for established global platforms has put him in good stead to help other emerging businesses scale and grow. We are lucky to have his experience and advice at hand."
Sophie Rochester - CEO and founder, Yodomo
"Ijaz came in as Interim CTO at Crowdcube to help us 'for 3 or 4 months' to provide tech leadership and help recruit a full time CTO. He quickly made a huge impact on the business using his experience at top tech companies to provide a very calm and reassuring guiding hand over the management of the tech side of our business. He ended up staying for 10 months as we valued him so much!"
Darren Westlake - CEO and co-founder,Crowdcube
Mindmix for non profits
We like to think we can help give something back!
How does Mindmix for non profits work?
Every month, we commit to helping a non profit organisation using our experience and knowledge
Is it really free?
Yes, we will agree a defined number of hours where we will advise completely free of - typically on existing projects, strategy and/or technology
How do I apply?
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and share as much info as you can, we'll get back in touch
Please get in touch or come and see us !
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Plexal, Here East, London E20 3BS